Working while in art school
To work or not to work-- This is a question every art student must ask. And the answer is different for every student.
Here are some things to consider:
- How heavy is your art school work load?
- How many art classes will you be taking?
- What will the homework load be, and how quickly do you work?
- What is your financial situation?
- Are you good at organizing your time?
- Will you able to work on the weekends or part-time?
Working and attending school would be ideal to help you earn a little extra living money if you are able. Any income means fewer loans and fewer bills when you get out of art school. But there is no single right answer for everyone. You have to base your decision on your abilities and time constraints.
popular art programs
The REQUEST INFORMATION button allows you to get more information about a school, with no obligation!